The Entod International Group comprises of Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India), Medisearch Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. (India) and Entod Research Cell Ltd. (UK). Together the Entod International Group of Companies is a one of the leading International and researched based pharmaceutical companies with over three decades of experience and pharmaceutical expertise. We specialise in Ophthalmics, ENT and Paediatric medicines, and cater to the prescription needs of thousands of Opthalmologists, ENT consultants and GPs worldwide.
We manufacture our high quality branded pharmaceuticals at state-of-the art US FDA, MHRA and WHO GMP manufacturing units where only the highest internationally accepted standards are met. Our highly reputed formulation R&D facilities at Mumbai (India) and London (UK) provide us with the technology to develop and design the highest quality formulations and continuously innovate in various areas of pharmaceuticals.
Apart from finished pharmaceutical products, we also are leading suppliers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Pharmaceutical Excipients.
We supply our high quality finished products, APIs and excipients to over 35 countries including Europe, USA, UK, Brazil, India, Malaysia, Myanmar,Philippines and Nigeria.
- JUST LAUNCHED!!! Pilomol™ Eye Drops for Glaucoma
- Latest Research on 4 Quin™PFS by Narayan Nethralaya
- NEW LAUNCH!!! 4 Quin™ Eye Application Capsules
- NEW LAUNCH!!! Entogesic™ Tablets
- Tobracid™Eye Application Capsules
- Great participation as a major sponsor at the MOSCON ophthalmic conference at Nagpur (India)
- Great participation at Entod sponored CMEs in Pune (India) and Kolhapur (India) on Intracameral Moxifloxcin in October 2013
- Huge Doctor turnout at the ENTOD sponsored DEEPAK RAO “Extra-Sensory Perception” Show at Mumbai (India)
- Great Success at ENTOD’s First ever presence at the CPHI South America 2013 Trade Exhibition at Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- European CE certification for three of Entod’s products, LOC Tears® Eye Drops, I-Dew®DS Eye Drops and E-Saliva® Mouth Spray
- ‘Emerging Trends in Cataract Surgery’ – Dr. Suhas Haldipurkar, Panvel (Maharashtra, India)
- ‘Squint’ – Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society Scientific Committee (Maharashtra, India)
- ‘SICS TO PHACO’ – Dr. Debasish Bhattacharya, Barrackpure (West Bengal, India)
- “7 Wonders of Vitreous’ – Prof. Dr. S. Natarajan, Mumbai (Maharashtra, India)
Click below for more information and trade queries
Disclaimer: Any product related information is intended for medical practitioners only.
Website last updated: 11/09/2013, 11.30am IST