EXPERTS IN OPHTHALMIC, ENT & PAEDIATRIC MEDICINES
The Entod International Group comprises of Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India), Medisearch Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. (India) and our International Partners. Together the Entod International Group of Companies is a one of the leading International and researched based pharmaceutical companies with over three decades of experience and pharmaceutical expertise. We specialise in Ophthalmics, ENT and Paediatric medicines, and cater to the prescription needs of thousands of Opthalmologists, ENT consultants and GPs worldwide.
Our exclusive range includes lubricant eye drops, antibiotic eye drops, intracameral injectables and other essential post-cataract medication designed for global supply. We manufacture our high quality branded pharmaceuticals at state-of-the art US FDA, MHRA and WHO GMP manufacturing units where only the highest internationally accepted standards are met. Our highly reputed formulation R&D facilities at Mumbai (India) and London (UK) provide us with the technology to develop and design the highest quality formulations and continuously innovate in various areas of pharmaceuticals.
Apart from finished pharmaceutical products, we also are leading suppliers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Pharmaceutical Excipients. Our specialized Ophthalmics UK division provides the highest quality diagnostic, surgical and lubricant ophthalmic products to the regulated markets.
We supply our high quality finished products, APIs and excipients to over 35 countries including Europe, USA, UK, Brazil, India, Malaysia, Myanmar,Philippines and Nigeria.
Corporate Film Innovative Packaging Staff Access
Recent & Upcoming launches
- Surgical Educational DVD – ‘Emerging Trends in Cataract Surgery’ – Dr. Suhas Haldipurkar, Panvel (Maharashtra, India)
- Surgical Educational DVD – ‘Squint’ – Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society Scientific Committee (Maharashtra, India)
- Surgical Educational DVD – ‘SICS TO PHACO’ – Dr. Debasish Bhattacharya, Barrackpure (West Bengal, India)
- Surgical Educational DVD – ”7 Wonders of Vitreous’ – Prof. Dr. S. Natarajan, Mumbai (Maharashtra, India)
- Surgical Educational DVD – ”7 Pearls of Ophthalmic Surgery’ – Dr. Suresh K Pandey, Kota (Rajasthan, India)
APIs & Excipients
Click below for more information and trade queries
Disclaimer: Any product related information is intended for medical practitioners only.
Website last updated: 19/07/2014, 16:00pm GMT